Listed below are the top Horse Racing Lay Betting Systems! You will also find lay betting tutorials, articles on laying, laying on the betting exchanges, etc For more Lay Betting Systems and Course, please visit our Lay Betting directory.
Horse Racing Lay Betting Articles
The lay system you are about to read is a quickfire system which i have used to produce good quality lay results without spending hours tied to the PC. As with any betting system the more you put in the more you get out. We still have to do a little homework to allow us to take confidence from our selection before putting our money down on the chosen horse.
One of the main methods of loss retrieval as a layer is the ‘stop at a winner’ system. When you take a bet on the betting exchanges, it is easy to see yourself as a bookmaker. You’ve set up your virtual stall at a race course or football stadium and you can already see yourself in a sheepskin coat, puffing on a cigar with the mantra ‘you never see a poor bookmaker’ cascading around your head.
I mentioned in my previous article about what a potent weapon laying could be in our betting armoury. One of the key advantages of laying is that by opposing one horse, we are effectively backing the other horses in the race. So if we have laid one horse in an 18 runner race, we have 17 other horses running for us.
Too many gamblers are still living in the dark ages and will only ever place a bet with a traditional bookmaker. They either can't be bothered to learn how the exchanges work or simply don't realise the features and value that can be had when betting within an exchange environment.
In this article, Neil looks at how to choose your own horses to lay on Betfair. He examines some of the factors involved in picking losers. Spotting weak favorites to lay on a Betting exchange is not quite as easy as it sounds and if you get it wrong your betting bank can take a serious dent.
This article will not show you how to make a profit by laying horses. It will not even explain exactly how you lay a bet on a horse to lose. My intention when writing this article is merely to demonstrate that laying bets on a betting exchange is not some kind of ‘black art’ and there is nothing ‘smoke and mirrors’ about it.
One of the strategies that I often employ is to lay very short priced favourites with the sole intention of backing them later on in the event. Let me explain, let us say that you are looking at a tennis match between Roger Federer and a low ranked unseeded player in a first round match at Wimbledon.
Back in the old days, most successful professional punters were in attendance on the actual racecourse itself. With the abolition of betting tax and the advent of the betting exchanges, this is no longer necessary. There are many roads that lead to Rome in the realm of successful professional punting and taking on the favourites is one of them.
Anyone who has never tried in running betting on the exchanges is missing out on perhaps one of the greatest adrenalin rushes in the punting world. In running betting in horse racing especially is a white water ride of unsurpassed excitement for the uninitiated.
Losing runs can quickly decimate a betting bank to the point where it is difficult, if not impossible, to recover the losses without an outrageous run of good luck. Losing runs can occur at any time and without any warning whatsoever. In my opinion, it is foolhardy to remain ignorant of the existence of losing runs. Anyone who does so is courting with danger.
By laying a selection to lose for 3 units at odds of 10.5 and then backing the selection to win for 2 units at odds of 11.5, we have, in effect, layed a selection to lose at odds of 8.5 that was trading at 11.5. In effect, a selection has been layed to lose at odds much less than those at which they were trading on the betting exchange.
One of the prime aspects of the rise of Betfair as a resource for betting on horse racing (and other events), was the opportunity to act like a bookmaker and lay horses. Nothing about Betfair caught the imagination as much as this facility. Everyone could become a bookmaker, and we all know that bookmakers make lots of money; therefore it followed that we would all make money if we used Betfair.
I came across this purely by accident, and I am so glad that I did. Once you log in you are presented with a number of changeable settings: We can back or lay – this is an important setting, next we can decide whether or not to back/lay at Betfair SP.
Please visit our lay betting systems directory until we've added more comprehensive articles to this category.
The betalay system is based upon in-depth statistical research covering the outcome of every British horse race for more than ten years. Once you obtain betalay you will be able to select horses that WILL lose their race, and for your protection the selections NEVER exceed 8/1.
The 'Easy Money from Losing Horses' lay betting system is a must for anyone seeking to gain a thorough understanding of the laying process. Clear and concise, the ebook is well written and easy to understand! Here's just some of what you will discover: How to identify vulnerable favourites at short prices and generate MEGA profits by laying them to lose.
Betfair Accredited trainer reveals why laying horses on betfair isn`t the walk in the park many experts are claiming. You need to know more about the sport and have access to the very best system to do it consistantly. This comprehensive guide will teach you how to identify consistant losers, and show you the best time to place your lay bets, to obtain the lowest liabilty.
In Ross's e-book you will have access to years of painstaking research, so all you have to do is follow his proven money making tactics and you will be sure to profit. The problem with all these other systems out there is that they have two major faults. One they are not proven to work in the long term and two the selection process is not clear enough, leaving too many unanswered questions. With Frontline Lay you will be left in no doubt.
The system takes into account a "hidden gem" right infront of your eyes on Betfair, and requires no access to form guides such as the Racing Post. The method is designed for quick, and simple selections, which any Betfair novice can use to start profiting in a few minutes of application.
In a 10 horse race, you only have a 10 percent chance of picking the winner. But in that same race, you have a 90 percent chance of choosing the horses that lose. You see, your chances of making a profit are far greater if you simply choose losing horses.
The system will allow you to make money and the best thing about it is all bets can be placed the morning or evening before the races! You do not need to be in front of the PC, wasting hours of your precious time. In just a few minutes time, you are going to learn the most profitable punting method ever exposed. You will also receive the "Professional Punter Resource" manual which is included in the package!
Racing Secrets Exposed is NOT just another "horse racing laying system". What you will discover are the insider secrets professional bettors have been using for years to earn ridiculous profits from laying horses to lose on Betfair.
You know the scenario. You back a horse to win and it duly loses. You lay the next one to lose and it wins. Frustrating, isn't it? There's no way of covering both outcomes and there's the conundrum. But what if there was a way to cover both outcomes and win whether a horse wins or loses?
"The Layers Edge" is a professional laying system developed and based upon sound statistical principles, to literally give you as a layer the edge over fellow punters on the betting exchanges. Very easy to use and apply, Layers Edge takes you by the hand and walks you through an amazing sure fire process that will have you winning more and more bets by betting on LOSING horses than you ever imagined possible.
Taking a typical eight-runner horse race as an example, how likely do you think it is that the Bookmaker is going to make money? Well, in the traditional way of betting, you or I are looking to find one horse out of the eight runners that will win and make us money.
Lay Betting Tipsters.
No Horse Racing knowledge is required for this new subscription lay betting service. All the tips are uploaded to a password-protected web site. The strike rate for the lays is low and super consistent.
Lay Betting tutorials
As promised, I have analysed the fate of favourites at all courses over the past 3 seasons. You should use these statistics in your lay betting, because the courses range immensely.